Single during the holidays? Are you whining to yourself that you are all alone and don’t have anyone to love you? Don’t fret. The holidays shouldn’t be sad just because you are single. A great way to move past these feelings is to focus on the fact that you are unattached. Rather than being pessimistic, one should count their blessings. I’ve thought of five reasons why you shouldn’t be sad you’re single at Christmas.
5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Be Sad You’re Single At Christmas
- You don’t have to decorate if you don’t want: Putting up and taking down all of those decorations can be a pain in the ass. If you don’t want to deal with the hassle of going in storage and getting all of that stuff out only to have to put it back in less than two weeks – you don’t have to.
- One less gift to buy: You can invest your money in the stock market or buy yourself a big gift instead – i.e. more presents for you!
- You do not have to cook: You don’t have to cook a big meal unless you would like. You can bounce from house to house and eat. You won’t have to wash all of those pots and pans. In addition, your house won’t smell like food.
- Not having to meet anyone’s family. You will not have the stress of meeting anyone new and being judged all night or dealing with mean in-laws.
- You can still have fun. You don’t have to sit at home alone and mope. You can get out and visit family and friends.
If you are single at Christmas. It isn’t a curse. It is simply a moment in time. Go visit the family and friends. Come home and throw on your jammies. Make yourself something to drink, pop some corn, and fire up that new Chromecast you just bought. Embrace your singledom while you can.
Have a wonderful week ahead! Thanks so much for the support.