Confidence Is Sexy?
We love for our significant others to take the initiative – a take charge kind of guy/girl. While out somewhere with our friends, we see this guy who has the attention of all of his friends. They are hanging on to his every word. It’s like everything that he is saying is brilliant.
You cannot help but notice him. His confidence is infectious and his strength is sexy. It’s not necessarily his physical build that has captured you, but his intelligence. He already has you daydreaming of him throwing you over his shoulder and whisking you into the bedroom.
You get your wish and the two of you hit it off. Once the dating begins, he orders your food for you. Not only that, he is initiating what he thinks is best for you. Like, how you should sit, move forward in your career, and how to handle your finances. There is nothing he doesn’t know. You tell yourself – he only wants the best for me. You also convince yourself that he wants you to rise up to be his equal (female equivalent or wife material).
After so long, all of these suggestions and lessons on any and everything has become annoying. He’s a nice guy, but you are wishing for one day without him trying to improve you or ‘politely’ yet sternly correct you.
What would you do? Would you stay or go?
Reasons Someone Would Put Up With Him
- He would make a great provider. – One would believe that this person, as annoying as he is, he is equally as successful.
- You would be able to ignore his behavior because he has other qualities that you enjoy.
Reasons Someone Would Not Put Up With Him
- You could not take living up to this person’s expectations. (It’s a losing battle trying to be perfect everyday}.
- He may become a mega control freak – domineering.
- If he is taking charge and changing you now, you will wake up and not know who is staring back at you in the mirror.
Which one would you decide? If you believe that an over-confident man is sexy, then you would stay. On the other hand, if you cannot put up with his behavior for long periods of time, then you may leave,
Everyone Have A Wonderful Weekend,